1. Temperature taking of attendees for services is not required.
2. Pre-Registration prior to attendance for service is not required.
3. Mask wearing is still required
4. Social Distancing of at least 6-feet is still required
5. Soloists and small praise teams are permitted with the ability to social distance at least 6 feet. (For C-T, Praise teams/choirs up to 13 singers are permitted with masks and 6 ft social distancing)
6. COVID protocol signage (Handwashing, Hand Sanitizing, Social Distancing, Entrance and Exit, etc.) should continue to be posted.
7. Offer a box for dropping offering/tithe as attendees exit building. Continue to offer mail-in and online giving option for offering/tithe.
8. Pre-packed to-go food permitted. Outdoor fellowship eating permitted. We do not recommend or permit indoor eating of any kind.
9. Abbreviated indoor services limited to 2 hours maximum total. (For C-T, Services up to 2½ hours maximum total are approved)
10.Limit the use of microphones and continue to sanitize after use of each person. Eliminate the use of hymnals, offering plates, and any other communal items. (At C-T, we use offering plates, but we don’t pass them from hand to hand)